- In your admin back-end, go to WooCommerce > Settings
- Click on the Payments tab along the top of the page
- A list of available payment methods will appear on the page. Click on eProcessing Network to edit its settings
On the eProcessing Network Settings page, you’ll see the following options:
|Enable/Disable||This box should be checked; otherwise it will not be available for use during checkout|
|Title||The name to show for the payment method during checkout. Defaults to “Credit Card”|
|Description||An additional description of the payment method that will be shown to customers checking out alongside the title|
|ePN Account||Your eProcessing Network Account ID, as provided by your merchant services company|
|RestrictKey||The secret key provided along with your ePN Account ID that is used to authenticate your account when submitting transactions|
|Test Mode||If checked, transactions will be submitted using a set of dummy credentials
Please see the section on About Test Mode below for more details
About Test Mode
While the payment gateway is in test mode, a set of dummy credentials will be used to submit transactions for approval. What this means is the following:
- Transactions will be automatically approved, unless they equal an amount reserved for providing a specific response [Details here]
- No payment information submitted is stored. If a transaction is accidentally performed in Test Mode, there is no way to recover the payment information except to ask the person to submit the transaction again.
- In order to prevent accidents, our ePN gateway takes several precautions to make it clear when the gateway is in test mode:
- During checkout a big, yellow box will appear informing the purchaser that the gateway is in test mode, and that orders placed while in this state will not be fulfilled.
- An e-mail is sent to the store manager when the transaction is approved to let them know that a test transaction occurred.
- The order notes for the transaction will show that a test was performed.
The following transaction amounts will trigger pre-programmed responses automatically when Test Mode is active. As such, we highly recommend avoiding them when conducting tests.
|$0.05||Hold – Call|
|$0.06||Hold – Call|
|$0.07||Hold – Call|
|$0.08||Hold – Call|
|$0.39||No Such Issuer|
|$0.43||Serv Not Allowed|
|$0.44||Serv Not Allowed|
|$0.51||Prompt for Level II Data|
|$0.53||Prompt for Level 3 Data|